I'm not even sure if Friday's 10 Happy Things is still a "thing" in the blogosphere -- it used to be last year and earlier this year when I was still blogging on my old WP blog. Well even if it isn't, I'll still do it!
So, these are the things that made me happy this week.
- Finally finished setting up this blog! Yey yey yey! Bought everything and started kind of studying and tweaking my configurations and stuff, and now it's finally live! Well, I haven't actually "launched" it because I was hoping it already had a couple of entries and whatnot, so yeah. So excited to document my life again!
- The success of The Super Parental Guardians. It made P75M on its first day ALONE and I highly trust it will hit over P200 this weekend. Hopefully more.
- Getting my Starbucks 2017 Planner. It's no Moleskine x Starbucks but it's still cute! I actually wanted to get it because of the zip pouch which I probably will be using to put other stuff in instead of the planner.
- Having Kevin fully groomed -- meaning he's bald again. I loved cuddling with him when he had long hair but it was all tangly already so I had to get him the summer cut. Boohoo. Will have to brush him twice a week to avoid getting tangles!
- Receiving my mini tripod from Zalora which I got during their Cyber Monday sale! Will finally get to take timed photos with my friends without worrying where to put the camera.
- Moana. It is just the cutest! Plus, the soundtrack is totally A+, I've been singing How Far I'll Go over and over and over again. Just check my snaps.
- Only 3 days left before my Tito visits!!! We'll be traveling to the North and I just can't wait to take photos and blog about our family trip!
- In connection to #7, my vacation which I filed earlier today. Wuhooooo. I've been too hard on myself this year, I feel like I haven't had real rest without thinking about work.
- Holiday spirit. Yes, I've been feeling it everywhere I go lately despite everything that's happening in our country.
- Lastly, I feel that I am just so blessed this year. There were more ups than downs and I can't say there has been anything that really got me down. Even though a lot of people are saying 2016 was a bad year, I'd like to stay positive. 2016 has been good to me, but I can't wait to see what 2017 offers.
Well, those are the 10 things that made me happy this week! What made YOU happy this past week? Feel free to share them in the comments section below!