It's FINALLY Friday! This week felt SO long, I'm dreading the next week already.
10 things that made me happy this week:
- It's PAYDAY FRIDAY. Yeahhhhh I know you're rejoicing with me! Who else had less than 300 pesos in their wallets yesterday? Put your hands up!
- Major campaign presentations done and over with! Except for the revisions for Monday, but at least everything's been presented and approved (I think, I hope) already. Yey yey!
- A LOT of people LOVING Last Night. I'm just so happy about this reunion and I'm happier that people are receiving the movie well despite its dark premise.
- New baby, that's why I'm kind of sinisipag na mag-blog ulit! Hahahaha.
- This Time Capsule playlist from Spotify. Seriously, it's scary how Spotify knows me so well! The tracks brought me right back to high school.
- Seven Sundays rushes. It's heart-warming, may kurot, and you'll definitely see yourself and your family in the Bonifacios. And need I mention? Tito Aga is back, and it's like he never even left acting. I started bawling and he hasn't even started crying -- his voice just cracked! Hahaha OA, pero seryoso.
- Min min!!! He's sooo cute. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon isn't on top of my favorite K-drama list, but PHS made me want to finish 'til the end.
- This planner from Rifle Paper Co. Hopefully, it gets here in time so I can start using it by October. It's a 17-month planner so the August and September sections might just be used for notes. HAHA! It's so pretty!!!
- Saab Magalona is having twins!!! I started reading her blog noong Incugirl days pa, and I haven't stopped since. Just like I mentioned in my comment to the blog post, it felt like it was my best friend telling me the news. I'm so happy for her!
- Moira's song Huling Gabi. Super love her.