I had a cold all this week + a really bad cough, but despite that I still have a lot of things to be thankful for!
- A great turn out at all our on-ground events for My Ex and Whys.
- Finally putting this blog out there. I finished writing a few entries that I thought would be okay to share with everyone and I'm so happy that they are enjoying it!
- Payday! Still trying to get back on track with my finances after sorta-kinda splurging on our KL trip, so I have quite a few things to pay off and all that (read: credit card. Lels.)
- Stress-free premiere night. There were no shouting and endless ringing of phones! HAHAHA.
- Gabe Bondoc VIP fan day happening on March 1! I recently got the invite in my e-mail and I'm so happy they have a separate event for those who bought VIP tix! Can't wait to hear him LIVE!
- Kung Fu Yoga still doing very well in cinemas. It breached the P100M mark over the weekend so we were all so happy about it.
- Finalizing my second quarter trip for the year. Tickets booked, next, our visas!
- My Ex and Whys earning P31M on its first day! So happy and proud!
- International screenings doing really well also. People are tagging us with photos of long lines in ME, US and CA! Add the fact that it's still doing so well locally.
- DONE WITH MY PA. We've been doing our PAs for 3 consecutive days and I finally finished mine today! Hopefully, no more revisions. HAHAHA!
This week's list consists of mostly work-related stuff, I noticed. Haha! Work is life lately, kailangan na kasi talaga magpayaman. Chos!