2nd Friday of the 3rd month of 2017. Which means we only have 42 Fridays left for the year! O dibaaaa, di mo alam yon?!
Anyway, I'll include what made me happy the past week as well because I didn't get to write last Friday, soooo here goes.
- Gabe Bondoc live in Manila. Yes, finally, after being a fan for 8-9 years already, watching his videos on YouTube and just listening to his songs over and over, I got to see and hear him sing live last Saturday!!! I'll reserve the rest of the kwento for another entry, but I'll say I'm still so giddy about it.
- Gerald-Arci reunion project. Hihi, lablab together again!
- My Ex and Whys Victory Party! I'm so happy for Liza and Enrique! We're now on our 4th week so make sure to catch it this weekend if you haven't!
- Last week, we had an outdoor pictorial for Can't Help Falling In Love! We had so much fun and it was such a light set we finished even before the sun went down -- and managed to take team pictures as well.
- Boyfriend's new venture now finally laid out and in order! So happy and excited for him.
- Angelo's birthday! We celebrated by going shopping and of course eating at a buffet! Full belly, empty pockets. Haha!
- Seeing Before I Fall. Operative word: seeing. That's for another entry as well.
- Finishing APE early and getting free donuts for it! HAHAHA! Hopefully the results are all positive.
- Researching (and discovering) X-Men stuff because of Logan -- which broke my heart so much huhu.
- Finding the perfect font for my blog thumbnails! So in love with it <3