It's a new year already!
This year, I wish to change a lot of things, do a lot of things and experience new things. Wow, that's a lot of things in there. Haha! Buuut poor sentence construction aside, I really wish to accomplish a lot of goals this year, and I'm going to write it on here para masaya! (Sorry, I'm so sabaw.)
- BLOG MORE OFTEN. I feel like this year, I will finally and truthfully fulfil this goal. I bought a camera, I looove this new platform and I'm PAYING for it so that should push me to get my money's worth.
- MANAGE MY TIME WISELY. What with work taking up most of my day, I really wish to read more books, catch up on my TV shows (I haven't binged for AGES </3) and watch new ones, write on my planner and just have the time to reflect and have some down time. I also want to follow a schedule this year because I want to...
- GET FIT. I want to eat more fruits, vegetables, less meat and more movement! I have to admit I kind of let go when I entered ABS -- I stress-ate, slept more and just stopped walking, running, playing. I mean, weight was and (I feel) will never be something I want to worry about, but being surrounded by beautiful people all the time just makes me feel insecure sometimes.
- FINISH THIS YEAR'S PLANNER. I have been using The Happy Planner for 3 years now and I haven't finished a full year. I always tend to stop mid-year and then come back in December when I want to start a new planner already.
- SAVE MORE. Consume less. I should be able to save even half of my salary. Stop spending on useless stuff and save save save!!!
- TRAVEL. Last year, I declared that I will travel to one place every quarter. I will be going to Malaysia this month with my best friends, then to Singapore in August with Raymond, so I have two more quarters to fill! Need to decide and plan ASAP!
- Lastly, BE BETTER. Just... in general. In how I treat other people, in doing my job, in how I see life. I just want to take all the positive vibes in and the negative vibes out.
And with that, let's do this, 2017!